Friday, December 10, 2010

2010: Top Albums

All my latest lists and articles get posted to Facebook and Listology instead of this blog nowadays. But I figure I should probably have a copy of stuff here too. So, here's my top 20 albums of 2010, which will published in a slightly different format (and with description) on Facebook and Listology later this month

1. The National - High Violet
2. The Gaslight Anthem - American Slang
3. Barenaked Ladies - All In Good Time
4. Bruce Springsteen - The Promise
5. The Magnetic Fields - Realism
6. She & Him - Volume 2
7. Steven Page - Page One
8. Bruce Springsteen - London Calling: Live in Hyde Park
9. Tired Pony - The Place We Ran From
10. Sleigh Bells - Treats
11. Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
12. Meat Loaf - Hang Cool Teddy Bear
13. The Dum Dum Girls - I Will Be
14. Los Campesinos! - Romance is Boring
15. The Fall - Our Future, Your Clutter
16. Joanna Newsom - Have One On Me
17. The Hold Steady - Heaven Is Whenever
18. Brandon Flowers - Flamingo
19. Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Mojo
20. The Magic Numbers - The Runaway

Runner-up: Arcade Fire - The Suburbs
I wanted to include it but it wasn't quite good enough: Keane - Night Train

No comments: